The Weed Eater was originally known as the String trimmer. The machine was invented in the early 1970s by George Ballas. The first of George Ballas creation in terms of a weed eater machine was designed from the attachment of heavy duty fishing line to popcorn can. However, in the present day due to technological advancements there has been development of better tools. The Weed Eater is also recognized through other terms such as weed whips. The tool makes use of a mono filament line to facilitate cutting instead the common blade. The weed eater takes different designs and today the most popular is the Weed Eater WEB160. The Weed Eater WEB160 is a great advancement when it comes to the cutting down of grass. The tool is very essential and effective when it comes to the maintenance of the environment. The Weed Eater WEB160 is highly effective and it has a number of features that boost its performance and hence efficiency.
Weed Eater WEB160 features
- The Weed Eater WEB160 is powered by a blower with 7.5 amp motor that provides energy to run the equipment enhancing its performance.
- The equipment generates air for a maximum speed of 160mph and a volume of 250cfm. The speed as volume provide a boost in the amount of power necessary to cut down on the effort involved in tidying up the lawn or home.
- The Weed Eater WEB160 weighs 4.5 pounds making it easy to handle and move around with it at ease.
- The equipment has a spring assist tool which reduces the effort required to operate the machine.
- The Weed Eater WEB160 has a button which executes actions such as tube release and tube removal. The button makes the use of this tool very easy.
- There exists a built-in container that holds the cord ensuring that the cord is not accidentally unplugged.
Pros of the Weed Eater WEB160
- The Weed Eater WEB160 is very easy to use because it is simple to operate due to its small size and simple design.
- The equipment has an easy start-up. This is made possible by the presence of the various buttons to operate the Weed Eater WEB160.
- The equipment or tool has a powerful blower which at 4.5 pounds can be managed and operated by everyone regardless of the age.
- Quiet and does not emit any fumes and hence it is not subject to the destruction of the environment in any way.
- The Weed Eater WEB160 is light to carry around making it easy to handle when at use.
- The equipment is relatively affordable, therefore making it accessible for any parties interested in purchase.
Cons of the Weed Eater WEB160
- The Weed Eater WEB160 does not facilitate nor support vacuum pick up or bag. Therefore these aspects limit its day-to-day operation and hence its function.
- When the tube is not properly connected to the Weed Eater WEB160, serious damage would result due to the impeller contact.
- The Weed Eater WEB160 may be subject to wear and tear hence it may require frequent servicing therefore accumulating extra costs.
- Whenever damage occurs, it is difficult to find original spare parts. Therefore, it is difficult to replace the equipment that has been damaged.
- When there is need for replacement of some equipment it may be relatively expensive and therefore it demands proper budget planning. Proper planning in terms of finances is therefore essential to ensure that financial constraint is not experienced.
- The Weed Eater WEB160 is limited for small and medium sized lawns or gardens. Hence, the machine may not be effective and reliable when it comes to the management of large lawns or gardens.
Where to buy the Weed Eater WEB160
The Weed Eater WEB160 is available in various web retailers, hardware shops and mass merchants. In these places the equipment is well priced and is of guaranteed quality and performance. Customers are advised to be very wise when it comes to selecting the areas to purchase this item. The reason for this is because there have been creation of imitations of the Weed Eater WEB160. Imitations are very hard to distinguish in terms of physical appearance. Hence, to be able to ensure that one acquires the original Weed Eater WEB160 one needs to ensure that the purchases are made from trusted stores. The most trusted web retailers when it comes to making sales for the Weed Eater WEB160 are; Amazon.com, eBay, Wayfair, Rakuten.com Shopping and Unbeatable Sale, Inc. These consumer shops and retails are essential when it comes to availing the Weed Eater WEB160. They are very advantageous in that they are unbiased, ad-free and they offer new products only. The Weed Eater WEB160 goes for a favorable price of $57.02. A shipping offer of $6.99 is also included where people order for delivery of the Weed Eater WEB160.
Why buy the Weed Eater WEB160?
The Weed Eater WEB160 carries out several activities through its specialized features ensuring the very best of service in terms of services and operations. These activities can be summarized below as follows:
- The machine indicates the speed of the moving leaves when they are being moved.
- The machine indicates the loosening of leaves from the ground by removing the particles from the lawn.
These activities enhance the reliability of the Weed Eater WEB160 making it an absolute guarantee for anyone interested in buying the equipment. It is also possible to regulate the noise produced by the Weed Eater WEB160 due to the design by the manufacturers. The manufacturers measure the blow mode noise based on the operator’s ear level. This makes the equipment convenient for use without the fear of any disruption due to excess noise. The manufacturers are therefore very considerable when it comes to the products they offer. hence this should be an encouragement to the consumers as the Weed Eater WEB160 is the ultimate guarantee of quality.